Jump to navigation Jump to search
not just smile
not just smile
- Masticationpedia WikiWorking on creation and dissemination of knowledge about the rehabilitation of the masticatory system.
We promote the production, collection and dissemination of free content (Open Access).
We also foster free access to knowledge and training. Moreover, we work to enhance knowledge and awareness of social and philosophical issues concerning the progress of science, such as paradigmatic innovation, and the liberal implementation of medical updating.
- Masticationpedia AcademyMasticationpedia solicits intellectual donations by scientists and colleagues, so that new pure science can be spread at no cost; contextually, following our own policy on donations, a fund will be created for the distribution of both scientific and social assets through specific projects. Each project will be carried out with an adequate budget; credit institutions, government agencies, other investors are always welcome to contribute in funding our projects, but we can very clearly grant that this will not influence our projects and the contents they will produce.
- Masticationpedia NetworkThe last step of the Masticationpedia project is the creation of specialized centers for masticatory rehabilitation as landmarks of the official Masticationpedia Network. The network will be composed of Centers or studios qualified for trigeminal neurophysiological technologies and in masticatory rehabilitation through the aforementioned methodologies. The qualification will consist in the training of the colleague who is interested in the scientific philosophy of Masticationpedia and requires adequate training and acknowledged qualification.
- AboutMasticationpedia is made up of a group of physicians, dentists, and other professionals such as engineers, mathematicians or physicists who, after a life spent in professionalism and scientific research, have developed the idea of transferring part of their knowledge and professional experience to humanity. They seek to stimulate new research and encourage new studies through one of the most sensational and democratic communication tools from the last century: the web...
- MissionThe Mission of the Masticationpedia project consists in the dissemination of specialist medical knowledge by qualified professionals. In particular, it is the object of the Charity to make available to professionals and patients the results of studies on neurophysiological procedures, technologies and methodologies applied to the prosthetic, orthodontic and maxillofacial rehabilitation disciplines...
- Work with usContributions can be of different kinds. In particular, to correctly render interdisciplinary scientific communication in various languages, Masticationpedia needs to be translated into the mother tongue of the reader and should have linguistically different versions. In order to provide this kind of support, the colleague and/or passionate about science will have to be registered as a member of Masticationpedia, and must have a registered account...